Sunday, March 1, 2009

MARCH!

I MADE IT! I survived the giant black hole named February. That's right everyone, welcome to the first day of March! I love the overwhelming support I got during the month of February and the shout outs, condolences, and positive support via text message (Mom, Amy, Erica, etc), comment (you know who you are, and if not check a couple of posts ago...), or even fellow blog post (Thanks Jessica)!

I received this text from Amy this afternoon: "Happy March! March is spring training, basketball madness, rain showers, warmer weather, and most importantly, the end of FEBRARY!"

I can't think of anything better than this. So we welcome you March. With wide open arms.

3 comments:

Brie and Jeff said...

the darkness of February is OVER!!! ...at least for another 11 months

the Danosaur said...

HEY! Last time I tried to find this it was private! Hooray! I thought yesterday how we always used to sit on each other...and I missed it. Funny, huh?

the Danosaur said...

oh...wait...the OTHER one is private. I didn't know about this one. :p But now I do...