Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cookies

I had a cookie today. It was a sugar cookie. It reminded me of the sugar cookies I used to buy in high school for 25 cents. Remember those? Mmmmm...they were good. We would get them at lunch. Or during Bradshaw's accounting class. Or before Jazz Band. Or during Journalism. Man, I loved those cookies. Sometimes I would go all out and order the double chocolate one. Or even the regular chocolate chip. They were all some of the tastiest cookies I've ever had. And today, I had to eat two sugar cookies because they reminded me of them. Except these had sprinkles. But yum, they were well worth the nauseating feeling I have now because I ate them so fast. I know. I'm feeling sick and I still want to go check and see if there are anymore in the faculty room. I guess, even now, I can't turn down a sugar cookie at school. I heart cookies.

3 comments:

Jaelynn said...

I was so inspired by this post that I immediatly took a study break to buy a cookie from "Cafe Lawte" downstairs in the law building. Snickerdoodle- yum!

Angela said...

Yes! I was hoping it would inspire someone!

Brie and Jeff said...

Mm mmm! p.s. it was awesome seeing you and Phil at Costco.