Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So, Here's the Thing...

Sometimes I like to write.

Sometimes I'm funny.

I've had some claim I'm more funny when I write than I am in real life. And let's face it, I'm not funny.

However, I do want to write more. So, in an effort to inspire myself to write, I'm making some blog changes. This blog will now become my writing blog. Where I write about anything I want. And hopefully you'll make comments. (I love knowing at least someone is reading.) Sometimes I may even be funny. I guarantee there will be times when I'm not. But, hopefully it'll keep me writing. So watch for some changes coming.

I am starting another blog that will be more like my scrapbook blog to document the life of Filangela. If you want to read it, you're more than welcome to, just send me your email address by leaving a comment, facebooking, emailing, or whatever other communication you can and I'll send you an invite to my new blog. There will be pictures on that blog.

There will be lots of words on this blog. You've been warned. :)

12 comments:

Jessica Gonzalez said...

Invite me, invite me! jgurnsey@gmail.com.

Nancy said...

I wanna! I wanna! nancy.randle@gmail.com -- BTW, you're funny.

Briana said...

Hi remember us?? Briana.weir@gmail.com

Jessica and Justin said...

I would love to keep tabs on Filangela (way better than brangelina, by the way). jmyers1065@yahoo.com

Krystle said...

cowgirl_up13@hotmail.com. please add me!

the Danosaur said...

Ok, so I laughed out loud at "Filangela" - you're funny! It reminds me of something out of biology class. Invite me of course! You know my email!

Danielle said...

preston_holgreen@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I promise to read both and comment often!! celeste.v.mitchell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love an invite to your blog! Its so fun to catch up with old high school friends! mabarney@beaver.utah.gov

Melissa said...

meliss_ka@hotmail.com

Jonathan and Raechel said...

We love reading the adventures of Philanglea! raewangsgard@gmail.com

Brie and Jeff said...

briester03@gmail.com