Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love Response Part II

And just when I think I've seen it all, I get this response:

"I find this complaint to be valid at certain points, but nonetheless stereotypical. It's as if they think we're all mindless idiots. Unfortunately I have heard older people say this, and unfortunately this is how typical teenager would respond:

"You're wrong, man! Love conquers all and we know how to solve all of our problems. I know for a fact that when I grow up I'll be a (insert unrealistic job occupation here). So don't judge our love, man. But you're right, I don't care about family or tradition or any of that. I only need love."

Well. At least the students aren't too shy to share their opinions. :)

3 comments:

Trisha said...

He sounds smart, you must be a good teacher :) Of course you are, what am I saying?

Jaelynn said...

Wish I could sit in on these classes- pretty funny. But I have to admit I'm having a hard time quieting my adult voice :)

Brie and Jeff said...

Gotta love it! I wish I could be a fly on the wall during these discussions.